Details for FIRST JUDICIAL DISTRICT COURT COUNTY OF RIO ARRIBA STATE OF NEW MEXICO IN THE MATTER OF THE ESTATE OF BRUCE EDGAR HEIN
IN THE MATTER OF THE ESTATE OF
BRUCE EDGAR HEIN, Deceased. No.
NOTICE TO CREDITORS
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the undersigned has been appointed Personal Representative of the Estate of BRUCE EDGAR HEIN. All persons having claims against this Estate are required to present their claims within four months after the date of the first publication of this Notice or the claims will be forever barred. Claims must be presented either to the undersigned Personal Representative at Post Office Box 949, Belen, New Mexico 87002, or filed with the First Judicial District Court, Tierra Amarilla, New Mexico 87575.
DATED this 15th day of June, 2020.
CHRISTINE LYNN HENSON
Estate of BRUCE EDGAR HEIN
NORMAN McDONALD, P.A.
Attorney for Estate of BRUCE EDGAR HEIN
Post Office Box 949
Belen, New Mexico 87002
(Published March 18th, 25th & April 1st, 2021)
- Man Refuses to Leave Casino without Jackpot
- Road Rage Leads Man to Pick Fight With Wrong Guy: An Off-duty Sheriff's Deputy
- Woman Arrested after Cussing out, Pushing Cops
- Truchas Man Killed in Rollover
- Ride Costs Woman Sexual Favors; Hides in Bathroom
- Putting the E Back in El Rito
- Pursuit Ends with Man's DWI Arrest
- New Municipal Court Judge Settles in for 11-Month Stay
- Missing Man Found Dead on 31 Mile Road
- Sundevils Beat Hilltoppers in Rivalry Matchup
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.