Details for FIRST JUDICIAL DISTRICT COURT STATE OF NEW MEXICO COUNTY OF RIO ARRIBA IN THE MATTER OF A PETITION OF MICHELLE JARAMILLO-SALAZAR FOR CHANGE OF NAME OF L.G., A MINOR CHILD
DISTRICT COURT STATE OF
IN THE MATTER OF A PETITION OF MICHELLE
JARAMILLO-SALAZAR FOR CHANGE
OF NAME OF
L.G., A MINOR CHILD
D-117-CV-2020-00357 NOTICE OF CHANGE OF NAME
TAKE NOTICE that in accordance with the provisions of Sec. 40-8-1 through Sec. 40-8- 3 NMSA 1978, the Petitioner, MICHELLE JARAMILLO-SALAZAR, will apply to the Honorable Judge Jason Lidyard, District Judge of the First Judicial District at the First Judicial District Court 2500 Trinity Drive, Suite D, Los Alamos, NM at 9:00a.m on the 12th day of February, 2021 for an ORDER FOR CHANGE OF NAME for minor LAUREN GOODBLANKET to LAUREN SALAZAR.
KATHLEEN VIGIL, District Court Clerk
Deputy Court Clerk
PHILIP J. DABNEY, P.C.
/s/ Philip Dabney_____
Philip J. Dabney, Esq. PHILIP J. DABNEY, P.C. 3500 Trinity Drive, Suite B-4 Los Alamos, NM 87544 (505) 662-3911 email@example.com Attorney for Petitioner
(Published January 7th & 14th, 2021)
- State Police Informant Running Three Meth Labs?
- Man Found Dead at Cooks Trailer Park
- FBI Requested to Help Stop Voodoo at Hotel
- Disagreement over Mechanic's Work Leads to Shooting
- Man Disappears Near Christ of the Desert Monastery
- Drugs Probable Cause of Three-Car Crash at Dreamcatcher Intersection
- Overmedicated Driver Given Ride Home
- KIMBERLY (Kim) MARTINEZ
- Chama's First Mayor Celebrates 100th Birthday
- JEREMY “SHERM” TRUJILLO
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.