Details for FIRST JUDICIAL DISTRICT COURT STATE OF NEW MEXICO COUNTY OF RIO ARRIBA NANCY PALOMINO ENRIQUEZ
EDUARDO ORDONEZ MENDEZ
NOTICE OF PENDENCY OF SUIT
NEW MEXICO TO
EDUARDO ORDONEZ MENDEZ.
GREETINGS: You are hereby notified that Nancy Palomino Enriquez, the above-named Petitioner/Plaintiff, has filed a civil action against you in the above-entitled Court and cause,
The general object thereof being: to dissolve the marriage between the Petitioner and yourself,
Unless you enter your appearance in this cause within thirty (30) days of the date if the last publication of this Notice, judgement by default may be entered against you.
Nancy Palomino Enriquez
PO Box 1231
Santa Cruz, NM 87567
WITNESS this Honorable SYLVIA LaMAR, District Judge of the First Judicial District Court of New Mexico, and the Seal of the District Court of Santa Fe/Rio Arriba/Los Alamos County, this 16th day of July, 2021.
CLERK OF THE DISTRICT COURT
By: Maureen Naranjo
(Published on August 5th, 12th & 19th, 2021)
- Drunk Driver Tells Cop 'Just Take Me To Jail' During Test
- Man Breaks into Cash Register Asks Cop to 'Work with Him'
- School Security Surveillance Gives Police Possible Suspect
- 'Trigger Warning' Films Locally
- U.S. Rep Dances Her Way Through Tour
- Volunteer Wants Locals to Chip in to Feed Neighbors
- Commission Opposes Conservation Plan
- County Boasts High Vaccine Rate
- Man Smashes His Own Pickup's Windows
- JEREMIAH MATTHEW TRUJILLO
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.