Details for LEGAL NOTICE NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Board of the County Commissioners of Rio Arriba County, New Mexico, did on the 28th day of September, 2021, adopt an ordinance entitled:
AN ORDINANCE AUTHORIZING THE ISSUANCE AND SALE OF RIO ARRIBA COUNTY, NEW MEXICO, GENERAL OBLIGATION BONDS, SERIES 2021, IN THE PRINCIPAL AMOUNT OF $3,100,000 FOR THE PURPOSES OF CONSTRUCTING AND REPAIRING PUBLIC ROADS, INCLUDING PURCHASING CAPITAL EQUIPMENT FOR SUCH PROJECTS, PAYABLE FROM AD VALOREM TAXES LEVIED ON ALL TAXABLE PROPERTY WITHIN THE COUNTY, LEVIED WITHOUT LIMIT AS TO RATE OR AMOUNT; PROVIDING FOR THE FORM, TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE BONDS, THE MANNER OF THEIR EXECUTION, AND THE METHOD OF, AND SECURITY FOR, PAYMENT; PROVIDING FOR THE AWARD AND SALE OF THE BONDS TO THE NEW MEXICO FINANCE AUTHORITY PURSUANT TO A BOND PURCHASE AGREEMENT; DELEGATING AUTHORITY TO MAKE CERTAIN DETERMINATIONS CONCERNING THE TERMS OF THE BONDS; AND PROVIDING FOR OTHER DETAILS CONCERNING THE BONDS.
The title sets forth a general summary of the subject matter contained in the ordinance. Complete copies of the ordinance are on file in the Office of the County Clerk and are available for inspection and/or purchase during regular office hours. This Notice constitutes compliance with Sections 6-14-4 through 6-14-7, NMSA 1978.
(Published October 7th, 2021)
- Guitar Player Beaten Outside La Joya St. Coffee Shop
- Man Pleads in Child Porn Case
- School District in Dire Need of Leadership
- Abiquiú Cafe Owner Pushes For County Beer, Wine License
- Veterans Heal, Bond While Fly Fishing Chama River
- Dorothy A. Garcia
- Couple Beaten At Trailer Park; Retribution Fear Closes Hospital
- Glenda Rodriguez
- Program Raises Enough Money To Buy 1 Million Pounds of Food for Food Depot
- Sundevils' Losing Streak Extends to Seven
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.