Details for NOTICE OF PETITION FOR NAME CHANGE AND NOTICE OF HEARING IN THE OHKAY OWINGEH COURTS IN THE MATTER OF THE CHANGE OF NAME OF: BARNABUS ANTHONY BIRD, JR.
NOTICE OF PETITION FOR NAME CHANGE AND NOTICE OF
HEARING IN THE OHKAY OWINGEH COURTS IN THE
MATTER OF THE CHANGE OF NAME OF: BARNABUS ANTHONY BIRD, JR.
Notice is hereby given that Barnabus Anthony Bird, Jr. has petitioned the Court for an Order of Change of Name from Barnabus Anthony Bird, Jr. to Barnabas Anthony Bird, Jr. A Hearing is now scheduled for December 5, 2022 at 10:00 AM. Any party seeking to intervene or otherwise address the Court regarding the Petition must file appropriate pleadings with the Court at P.O Box 1128, Ohkay Owingeh, NM 87566 or appear in person for the scheduled Hearing at 227 Popay Avenue, Ohkay Owinegh, NM.
Ohkay Owingeh Tribal Court
(Published On: October 27th & November 3rd, 2022)
- Waste Authority Worker Dies On the Job
- Panhandling Ordinance Now in Effect
- Lotaburger to Reopen After Months-Long Closure
- State Authorities Investigating Española Cop Shooting Suspect
- Former Santa Clara Apartments Residents Struggle After Complex Condemned
- Santa Clara Apartments Closed
- Trial Delayed for Alleged Lotaburger Murderer
- Blotter: Women Get Catty at the Casino, Scratching One Another
- Mayor Vigil On Past, Present, Future
- Accused Fentanyl Trafficker Takes Plea Deal
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.