Details for PO#202101952 NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
Notice is hereby given that a Public Hearing will be conducted by the Board of County Commission of Rio Arriba County, to consider a request by applicant Mabel Ulibarri, DBA Henry’s. The applicant is seeking approval from the New Mexico Alcoholic Beverage and Control Division for a Transfer of Ownership of Dispenser Liquor License No. 0842. The Liquor License is proposed to continue to be located on the current property at US Hwy 84/64N, #17342 in Tierra Amarilla, New Mexico.
This application has been made pursuant to the requirements of the Alcoholic Beverage Control Division, Liquor Control Act, Section 60-6B-4. The application has been granted preliminary approval pending a public hearing by the Rio Arriba County Commission in the question whether to approve, deny or approve with conditions the proposed Transfer of Ownership of Dispenser Liquor License No. 0842. The public hearing has been scheduled for the following date, time and location: Tuesday, April 27, 2021, at 3:00 p.m. Due to the COVID-19 State of Emergency social distancing requirements, the Board of County Commission meeting will be held via Telecast.
All interested parties will be heard at the public hearing via Telecast. If you wish to give public testimony either for or against the proposed request, please contact me as soon as possible for more instructions on how to participate. Please forward any comments or concerns to the Rio Arriba County Planning and Zoning Department, 1122 Industrial Park Road, Espanola, NM 87532 or contact; Director, Russell Naranjo by telephone at 505-753-7774 or email address email@example.com.
(Published March 25th & April 22nd, 2021)
- Santo Nino Man Killed in Early Morning Shooting
- Espanola Middle School Student Celebrates 4/20
- During Traffic Stop, Officer Learns of Man's Warrants
- Pay Uncertain for Performing 'Sugar Baby' Work
- School Board Fights over New Marquee
- 'Show and Shine' Back at Plaza
- Elkettes Keep Late Coach's Memory Close to Hearts
- Stolen Handgun Taken from Emergency Room Patient
- Lady Sundevils Make It Look Easy Against Kirtland
- Road Rage Leads Man to Pick Fight With Wrong Guy: An Off-duty Sheriff's Deputy
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.