Details for PO#202201033 REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS PROPOSAL NO.
PROPOSAL NO. 2022-02
LOBBYIST FOR RIO
COMMODITY CODE: 96151
The Rio Arriba Board of County Commissioners are accepting sealed competitive proposals from all interested and qualified Lobbyist to establish a contract.
Request for proposal packets may be obtained from the Office of Grants & Contracts- Rio Arriba County, Administrative Complex, 2A State Rd 531 Tierra Amarilla, New Mexico or contact the Grants and Contracts Coordinator’s office at (575) 588-7254 ext. 4370.
Proposals must be received at the office of Grants & Contracts on or before Tuesday, December 14, 2021 at 2:00 P.M. Late proposals shall be rejected and will be returned unopened.
One original and three hard copies of the proposal and cost proposal shall be submitted in a sealed envelope along with a USB with the following clearly indicated on the outside of the envelope: “PROPOSAL NO. 2022-02 LOBBYIST TO BE OPENED ON 12/14/2021 AT 2:00 P.M.”
The Board of County Commissioners of Rio Arriba County reserves the right to reject any or all proposals, to waive technicalities, and to accept the proposal it seems to be in the best interest of Rio Arriba County.
For the Board of County Commissioners- Rio Arriba County
Grants & Contracts Coordinator
(Published November 25th & December 2nd, 2021)
- Daughter Accuses Mom of Stealing Her Weed
- Former Deputy Sues Former Sheriff, County
- Cops Find Drugs In Stolen Vehicle
- Drug Dealing, Pimping in Walmart Parking Lot
- Dulce Finds Its Offense Under New Coach, Takes NRG Consolation Title
- Pregnancy Advice Leads to Battery
- Low Firefighter Staffing Affects Response Times
- Former Rio Arriba Sheriff Takes Plea Deal, Prison Time
- Be Proud of Española
- Lobos Rebound after Tough Loss for Fifth-Place Trophy
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.