Details for PO#53517 NOTICE Notice that on October 26, 2021, at 6:00pm
Notice that on October 26, 2021, at 6:00pm, the City Council of the City of Española will be meeting in the Council Chambers at 405 N. Paseo de Oñate, Española NM, and online, and will after a public hearing to consider for adoption AN ORDINANCE OF THE CITY OF ESPANOLA AMENDING SECTIONS 23-5, 23-6 AND 23-12 AND ADDING SECTION 23-13 OF THE ESPANOLA CITY CODE REGARDING QUALIFICATIONS OF MUNICIPAL JUDGE; APPOINTMENT OF TEMPORARY MUNICIPAL JUDGE; VACANCY IN THE OFFICE OF THE MUNICIPAL JUDGE; REPEALING ALL RESOLUTIONS, ORDINANCES AND ACTIONS IN CONFLICT HEREWITH. Done this October 7, 2021 by Angelica M. Serrano, City Clerk, City of Española. Thank you, Angelica M Serrano City Clerk City of Española.
(Published October 7th, 2021)
- Guitar Player Beaten Outside La Joya St. Coffee Shop
- Man Pleads in Child Porn Case
- School District in Dire Need of Leadership
- Abiquiú Cafe Owner Pushes For County Beer, Wine License
- Veterans Heal, Bond While Fly Fishing Chama River
- Dorothy A. Garcia
- Couple Beaten At Trailer Park; Retribution Fear Closes Hospital
- Glenda Rodriguez
- Program Raises Enough Money To Buy 1 Million Pounds of Food for Food Depot
- Sundevils' Losing Streak Extends to Seven
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.