Details for PO#9457 NOTICE OF INVITATION TO BID NP
INVITATION TO BID
NP 101 Improvement Project Phase 1
Competitive sealed bids will be received by the Pueblo of Nambe from qualified contractors to perform preliminary engineering services for the reconstruction of the NP 101 (Poechunu Poe) roadway. The project will be for engineering design services only. A topographic survey has already been completed. Re-Design of the road will be based on recommendations outlined in the NP 101 Improvement Study completed in 2018, such as culvert extensions, bicycle lanes, etc. The road measures approximately 8 miles in length. FHWA FP-14 Standard Specifications shall govern the design and construction of this project. A site visit is encouraged. Electronic copies of the existing topographic survey and Improvement Study will be transmitted upon request.
Sealed bids will be based on a lump sum bid and will be accepted until December 10th, and they must be submitted to the Nambe Pueblo Governor’s Office, located at 15A Bay Poe, Nambe Pueblo, NM 87506. To obtain a copy of the bid documents, schedule a site visit, or if you have any questions regarding the project, please contact our Roads & Transportation Manager, Mr. Marcus Lopez, at 505-455-4424 or by email at email@example.com.
(Published November 25th & December 2nd, 2021)
- Daughter Accuses Mom of Stealing Her Weed
- Former Deputy Sues Former Sheriff, County
- Cops Find Drugs In Stolen Vehicle
- Drug Dealing, Pimping in Walmart Parking Lot
- Dulce Finds Its Offense Under New Coach, Takes NRG Consolation Title
- Pregnancy Advice Leads to Battery
- Low Firefighter Staffing Affects Response Times
- Former Rio Arriba Sheriff Takes Plea Deal, Prison Time
- Be Proud of Española
- Lobos Rebound after Tough Loss for Fifth-Place Trophy
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.