Details for PUBLIC NOTICE Pursuant to the New Mexico Self-Service Storage Lien
Pursuant to the New Mexico Self-Service Storage Lien Act effective 07-01-87, Best Way Management, LLC. DBA U-Lock-it Self Storage, 704 S. Riverside Drive, Espanola, New Mexico 87532 will dispose of the contents of the following self-storage units through private bidding to satisfy the landlord's lien if said liens are not paid in full by 3:00 pm on Friday, July 2, 2021.
Appointments for bids will be given Monday July 6, 2021 between the hours of 10am and 3pm. The highest bid will be awarded Tuesday, July 7, 2021 at about 3pm. Only bids on the entire unit will be accepted. A $50 deposit will be required upon awarding of bid(s), as well as an agreement signed by winning bidder. Ask for details before placing your bid.
P.O. Box 1273
Taos, NM 87571
Cooler, seat for car, luggage
(Published June 24th & July 1st, 2021)
- Woman Questions Boyfriend's Bathroom Break
- Former School Board member, County Commissioner on Trial for Campaign Contribution
- Teenage Girl Shot On 31-Mile Road; Ex-boyfriend Charged
- Newest Española School Board Member Sworn in
- Man Arrested, Woman Unconscious after Park Sex
- Motorcycle Rider at Fault in La Mesilla Head-on Crash
- Jemez Co-op Elections Offer Interesting Choices
- Trash Authority Battles with Breakdowns, Collections
- Soup Left in Microwave Starts Mother/Daughter Fight
- Sabrina R. Lovato
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.