Details for PUBLIC NOTICE Pursuant to the New Mexico Self-Service Storage Lien
Pursuant to the New Mexico Self-Service Storage Lien Act effective 07-0187, Best Way Management, LLC. DBA U-Lock-it Self Storage, 704 S. Riverside Drive, Espanola, New Mexico 87532 will dispose of the contents of the following self-storage units through private bidding to satisfy the landlord's lien if said liens are not paid in full by 4:00pm on Friday February 13, 2021
Appointments for bids will be given Tuesday February 16, 2021 between the hours of 10am and 3pm. The highest bid will be awarded Wednesday February 17, 2021 at about 3pm. Only bids on the entire unit will be accepted. A $50 deposit will be required upon awarding of bid(s), as well as an agreement signed by winning bidder. Ask for details before placing your bid.
17709 D Highway 84/285
Santa Fe, NM 87506
Refrigerator, filing cabinet, folding chairs.
PO Box 2051
Santa Cruz, NM 87561
Xmas decorations, dresser, plastic tote
(Published February 4th, & 11th, 2021)
- Sleepy Ride down Rivreside Drive
- Ranchitos Homeless Camp Razed
- Woman Fends off Thief with Stick
- Getting More Than Food at the Drive-thru
- People Held Hostage over Woman's Lost or Stolen Cell Phone
- Two Counties, One City
- Kenny K. Medina
- City, Jemez Match Wits on Light Ownership
- Don't Bury Your Dog in Someone Else's Yard
- Family Finds Human Skull in Front Yard
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.