Details for REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL FOR LEGAL SERVICES GREATER CHIMAYO MUTUAL DOMESTIC WATER CONSUMERS ASSOC.
GREATER CHIMAYO MUTUAL DOMESTIC WATER CONSUMERS ASSOC. FEBRUARY 2021 THROUGH
JUNE 30, 2021
Proposals must be submitted no later than 10:00 AM on Feb.15, 2021.
GCMDWCA reserves the right to reject any and all proposals received in response to this RFP.
Only attorneys who are currently licensed to practice law in New Mexico and maintain an office in Chimayo, Santa Fe, Los Alamos or Espanola shall respond. It is expected that a decision selecting the successful Attorney will be made within 4 weeks after the receipt of the proposal.
Scope of Services: The offerer shall be readily available to perform the following legal services as requested by the Executive Director and / or Board of Directors:
1. Advise GCMDWCA Board on Water rights issues and prepare all necessary documents for legal compliance with the State Engineers Office.
2. Review, draft, and negotiate contracts and leases, update easements and warranty deeds.
3. Advise on individual labor and employment matters.
4. Advise on corporate and tax-exempt organization legal issues.
5. Review personnel, fiscal and other policies, as well as corporate by-laws.
6. Attend Board of Directors and Committee meetings as necessary.
7. Advise on responses to subpoenas, court orders, and requests for information from third parties.
8. Defend lawsuits, administrative claims, and or any and all other legal claims regarding GCMDWCA.
9. Conduct litigation as needed with regard to non paying or customers/members that are in violation of any policies established for and by GCMDWCA.
10. Represent GCMDWCA with State and Federal Grant Applications in funding future expansion.
All proposals shall include an original and 5 copies and shall include payment options.
Note - Contracts are reviewed and may be extended annually.
Inquiries and Proposals should be directed to:
Johann Leitner, President
PO Box 580 Chimayo, NM 87522
(Published January 28th, February 4th & 11th, 2021)
- Sleepy Ride down Rivreside Drive
- Ranchitos Homeless Camp Razed
- Woman Fends off Thief with Stick
- Getting More Than Food at the Drive-thru
- People Held Hostage over Woman's Lost or Stolen Cell Phone
- Two Counties, One City
- Kenny K. Medina
- City, Jemez Match Wits on Light Ownership
- Don't Bury Your Dog in Someone Else's Yard
- Family Finds Human Skull in Front Yard
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.