Details for REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS
Solicitation 1084-2022-8800 Solicitation 1084-2022-8850
The United States Probation Office for the District of New Mexico is seeking vendors to provide substance abuse treatment, co-occurring disorders treatment-urine collection/reporting services and mental health treatment services to Federal defendants and offenders in separate agreements encompassing the Espanola, New Mexico area. Blanket Purchase Agreements (BPA) issued by the United States Probation Office will commence no later than October 1, 2021. Agencies must have experience in the evaluation and treatment in these specific areas. Agencies shall provide services to all individuals referred to them by the United States Probation Office and shall hold all proper licenses required by the State of New Mexico. The Solicitation Information Letter and the Request for Proposals can be accessed through the Probation Office link at www.nmpp.uscourts.gov. For questions, contact Edward Enriquez at Edward_Enriquez@nmp.uscourts.gov, or at (505) 348-2724.
(Published July 1st, 2021)
- Woman Questions Boyfriend's Bathroom Break
- Former School Board member, County Commissioner on Trial for Campaign Contribution
- Teenage Girl Shot On 31-Mile Road; Ex-boyfriend Charged
- Motorcycle Rider at Fault in La Mesilla Head-on Crash
- Man Arrested, Woman Unconscious after Park Sex
- Newest Española School Board Member Sworn in
- Jemez Co-op Elections Offer Interesting Choices
- Trash Authority Battles with Breakdowns, Collections
- Sabrina R. Lovato
- Soup Left in Microwave Starts Mother/Daughter Fight
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.