Details for STATE OF NEW MEXICO, COUNTY OF RIO ARRIBA, FIRST JUDICIAL DISTRICT COURT, IN
IN Case No.
IN THE MATTER OF THE ESTATE OF
WILLIAM DEGRANDE, DECEASED.
NOTICE TO UNKNOWN HEIRS, NOTICE TO CREDITORS.
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that Charles Jason DeGrande was appointed Personal Representative of the Estate of William DeGrande by the First Judicial District Court of Rio Arriba County in Cause No. D-117-PB-2020-00044 on December 28, 2020. All persons having claims against this estate are required to present their claims within four (4) months after the date of the first publication of any published notice to creditors, or the claims will be forever barred. Claims must be presented either to the Personal Representative at the address listed below, or filed with the First Judicial District Court of Rio Arriba County, Located at Tierra Amarilla, NM. Christie L. Coleman, Esq., 150 Washington Ave., Suite 201, Santa Fe, NM 87501, (505) 395-4449.
(Published in the Rio Grande SUN on January 28th, February 4th & 11th, 2021.)
- Sleepy Ride down Rivreside Drive
- Ranchitos Homeless Camp Razed
- Woman Fends off Thief with Stick
- Getting More Than Food at the Drive-thru
- People Held Hostage over Woman's Lost or Stolen Cell Phone
- Two Counties, One City
- Kenny K. Medina
- City, Jemez Match Wits on Light Ownership
- Don't Bury Your Dog in Someone Else's Yard
- Family Finds Human Skull in Front Yard
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.