Details for STATE OF NEW MEXICO COUNTY OF RIO ARRIBA FIRST JUDICIAL DISTRICT COURT NO.
STATE EMPOLYEES CREDIT UNION
THE STATE OF NEW MEXICO TO THE FOLLOWING NAMED OR DESIGNATED DEFENDANT:
GREETINGS DEFENDANT(S): You are hereby notified that State Employees Credit Union, as Plaintiff, has filed an action in the First Judicial District Court of Rio Arriba County, New Mexico, and wherein the said Plaintiff seeks to obtain constructive service of process upon you. The general object of said action is: Civil Complaint for Deficiency Balance Due. You are further notified that unless you serve a pleading or motion in response to the complaint in said cause on or before thirty (30) days after the last publication date, judgement will be entered against you. The name and post office address of the Attorneys for the Plaintiff is as follows: Aldridge, Hammar & Wexler, P.A., 1212 Pennsylvania, NE, Albuquerque, New Mexico 87110. WITNESS the Honorable Matthew Justin Wilson, District Judge of the First Judicial District Court of the State of New Mexico, and the seal of the District Court of Rio Arriba County on September 3, 2021. KATHLEEN VIGIL CLERK OF THE DISTRICT COURT By: Breanna Aguilar Deputy Clerk (COURT SEAL)
Published on: Sept. 30th, October 7th, & 14th
- Guitar Player Beaten Outside La Joya St. Coffee Shop
- Man Pleads in Child Porn Case
- School District in Dire Need of Leadership
- Abiquiú Cafe Owner Pushes For County Beer, Wine License
- Veterans Heal, Bond While Fly Fishing Chama River
- Dorothy A. Garcia
- Couple Beaten At Trailer Park; Retribution Fear Closes Hospital
- Glenda Rodriguez
- Program Raises Enough Money To Buy 1 Million Pounds of Food for Food Depot
- Sundevils' Losing Streak Extends to Seven
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.