Details for STATE OF NEW MEXICO COUNTY OF RIO ARRIBA FIRST JUDICIAL DISTRICT COURT
IN THE MATTER OF THE ESTATE OF
ERNEST E. R. SERNA, DECEASED
NOTICE OF HEARING ON PETITION OF AN HEIR FOR
DETERMINATION OF HEIRSHIP AND
APPOINTMENT OF PERSONAL
TO: ALL UNKNOWN HEIRS OF ERNEST E. R. SERNA, DECEASED, AND ALL UNKNOWN PERSONS WHO HAVE OR CLAIM ANY INTEREST IN THE ESTATE OF ERNEST E. R. SERNA, DECEASED, OR IN THE MATTER BEING LITIGATED IN THE HEREIN AFTER MENTIONED HEARING.
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN of the following:
1. ERNEST E. R. SERNA died on February 16, 2021;
2. ALENA SERNA filed a Petition of an Heir for Adjudication of Intestacy, Determination of Heirship and Appointment of Personal Representative in the above-referenced action on August 31, 2021; and
3. A hearing on the above-referenced Petition has been set for November 22, 2021 at 3:30 p.m. before the Honorable Jason Lidyard.
4. Interested parties may attend the hearing by video (meet.google.com/bjm-kjbo-xfy) or by telephone (1-651-504-5687, PIN: 492 868 159#).
Pursuant to Section 45-1-401 and Section 45-3-403 NMSA 1978, notice of the time and place of hearing on the above-referenced Petition is hereby given to you by publication, once each week, for three consecutive weeks.
The Banner Firm, LLC
By: Thomas W. Banner, Esq.
2100 Calle de la Vuelta, Suite E-104
Santa Fe, New Mexico 87505
Attorney for Petitioner
(Published September 23rd 30th & October 7th, 2021)
- Guitar Player Beaten Outside La Joya St. Coffee Shop
- Man Pleads in Child Porn Case
- School District in Dire Need of Leadership
- Abiquiú Cafe Owner Pushes For County Beer, Wine License
- Veterans Heal, Bond While Fly Fishing Chama River
- Dorothy A. Garcia
- Couple Beaten At Trailer Park; Retribution Fear Closes Hospital
- Glenda Rodriguez
- Program Raises Enough Money To Buy 1 Million Pounds of Food for Food Depot
- Sundevils' Losing Streak Extends to Seven
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.