Details for STATE OF NEW MEXICO COUNTY OF RIO ARRIBA FIRST JUDICIAL DISTRICT COURT
IN THE MATTER OF THE ESTATE OF
NOTICE OF HEARING ON PETITION FOR FORMAL PROBATE
OF WILL AND
Petitioner, Patsy Bueno, by and through her undersigned attorneys, gives the following Notice:
1. This Notice is being mailed on the date of filing this Notice to all the known heirs and devisees of the Decedent. Any other interested persons are hereby notified of the following:
A. Petitioner, Patsy Bueno, filed a Petition for Formal Probate of Will and Appointment of Co-Personal Representatives in the above captioned matter, on August 11, 2020.
B. A hearing on the Petition has been set for September 25, 2020, at 3:30 pm, via Telephonic Hearing in Division V, First Judicial District Court, before the Honorable Jason Lidyard.
C. TAKE FURTHER NOTICE that pursuant to Order No. 20-8500-013 issued by the New Mexico Supreme to help protect public health and control the spread of COVID-19, all hearings will take place telephonically. Parties and members of the public may participate in the hearing by calling number 1-651-504-5687, PIN: 492 868 159#. Please monitor the Court’s website for notices concerning updated courtroom procedures and guidelines.
SOMMER, UDALL, HARDWICK & JONES, P.A.
Attorneys for Petitioner
By: __/s/Jacqueline Berg______________
P.O. Box 1984
Santa Fe, NM 87504
(Published September 10th, 17th & 24th, 2020)
- U.S. Legislators Should Support DACA Bill
- Masseuse Advises No Happy Endings
- Bear Sightings Increase As They Ready for Winter
- Daniel Ryan Martinez
- Attorney Sues County over Jail Records Request
- Love Triangle Leads to Hernandez Man Getting Shot
- Espanola School District Spends $800 K During First Month of Pandemic
- Man Chases Semi Trucks for Sexual Excitement
- Santa Cruz Dam to Get Juiced Up
- Two Pedestrians Killed in Fairview
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.