Details for STATE OF NEW MEXICO IN THE PROBATE COURT SANTA FE COUNTY IN THE MATTER OF THE ESTATE OF LOUISE ESQUIBEL, DECEASED.
IN THE PROBATE COURT SANTA FE COUNTY
IN THE MATTER OF THE ESTATE OF LOUISE ESQUIBEL,
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN:
Notice is now given that Charlie Esquibel has been appointed to serve as the personal representative of the estate of Louise Esquibel, and has qualified as the personal representative of the estate of the decedent by filing with the court a statement of acceptance of the duties of that office.
The personal representative has all of the powers and authorities provided by law and specifically, by Section 45-3-715 NMSA 1978.
Issued this 30th day of December, 2020.
Clerk of the Probate Court
By: Estrella Martinez
(Published January 7th & 14th, 2021)
- State Police Informant Running Three Meth Labs?
- Man Found Dead at Cooks Trailer Park
- FBI Requested to Help Stop Voodoo at Hotel
- Disagreement over Mechanic's Work Leads to Shooting
- Man Disappears Near Christ of the Desert Monastery
- Drugs Probable Cause of Three-Car Crash at Dreamcatcher Intersection
- Overmedicated Driver Given Ride Home
- KIMBERLY (Kim) MARTINEZ
- Chama's First Mayor Celebrates 100th Birthday
- JEREMY “SHERM” TRUJILLO
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.