Isodorio Padilla's Dec. 23 arrest by Española Police Department officers left him with two broken ribs, a punctured lung, a cut to his face, and a taser wound on his chest. His brother John Padilla's attorney Todd Bullion said a lawsuit against the city is likely.
Isodorio Padilla, a 62-year-old retired Navy SEAL, said his PTSD and fear influenced his actions that night and that his symptoms have worsened greatly since the incident.
Española Police Chief Roger Jimenez said officers' use of force was justified and in line with Department policy.
As featured on
- Woman Battered after Challenging Non-mask Wearer
- Man Reported to Have Knife, But no Pants
- College Lays Off Nine Employees
- Stabbing Victim Uncooperative in Investigation
- Chama Calls Off July 4th Gathering
- Regulators Deny Request to Fund Superfund Cleanup
- West Side Adorned with Donated Flags
- County Cancels 4-H Fair
- Police Blotter: Wrestling Champ Just Charging His Phone
- O'Reilly's Auto Parts Robbed
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.