New Mexico Senator Richard Martinez refuses to submit to a breath test requested by Española Police Officer Dustin Chavez on June 28 after Martinez allegedly rear-ended another car at the intersection of Paseo de Oñate and Fairview Lane.
As featured on
- Woman Battered after Challenging Non-mask Wearer
- Man Reported to Have Knife, But no Pants
- College Lays Off Nine Employees
- Stabbing Victim Uncooperative in Investigation
- Chama Calls Off July 4th Gathering
- Regulators Deny Request to Fund Superfund Cleanup
- West Side Adorned with Donated Flags
- County Cancels 4-H Fair
- Police Blotter: Wrestling Champ Just Charging His Phone
- O'Reilly's Auto Parts Robbed
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.