New Mexico Senator Richard Martinez refuses to submit to a breath test requested by Española Police Officer Dustin Chavez on June 28 after Martinez allegedly rear-ended another car at the intersection of Paseo de Oñate and Fairview Lane.
As featured on
- Two People in Rio Arriba Test Positive for Coronavirus
- City of Española Declares Emergency to Slow Spread of Virus
- Police Blotter: Caller Hopes Police Can Make Pizza Delivery Faster
- Pandemic Amplifies Struggles for Homeless People
- Coronavirus Testing Underway in Rio Arriba
- Families Learning How to Live in Isolation and Uncertainty
- How the Pandemic is Changing Policing
- Social Distancing Necessary
- State Police Surge in Española, Chama, Taos
- Newspaper Sides with Liberals
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.