Anthony Manuel Martinez, age 40, of Las Vegas passed away on Friday, August 28, 2020. Anthony was born January 30, 1980 in Henderson, NV to Gilbert and Rose Martinez. Anthony graduated from high school in Tierra Amarilla NM and attended college in San Diego CA and Henderson, NV prior to working in sales in the mortgage and automotive fields. He was a member of the San Jose Catholic Church in Los Ojos NM. Anthony was an avid body builder who loved working on his family’s ranch. He is survived by his parents Rose and Gilbert Martinez of Los Ojos NM, brother Chris (Linda) Martinez; Niece Krista Martinez; Nephews Christopher Martinez, Cliff Senneff and Brent Senneff; Aunts Monica Simmons, Dixie Sandoval, Janet Martinez and Mabel Waltz; Uncles John Simmons, Mandel Martinez, Pete Martinez, David Martinez and Robert Ortiz; Fiancé Jessyca Excell and her children Evyn, Ethyn, Liberty and Londyn; and many belove cousins. He is preceded in death by his sisters Jennifer Martinez and Maureen Martinez; Aunt Anita Padilla and Uncle Stan Martinez. A funeral service was at 9:30am on Wednesday, September 2, 2020, with visitation that followed, both at Kraft-Sussman Funeral and Cremation Services, 3975 S, Durango Dr., #104, Las Vegas, NV 89147. Burial will be in Henderson, NV at a later date.
- Landlord Locks Angelina's
- TIerra Amarilla Medics Work Major Collision Alone
- Trash Authority Has No Operable Polycart Trucks, Down Six Staff
- Outgoing City Clerk Sees Much Potential in Valley
- Teen Shot in Head; Possibly During Carjacking Attempt
- Confused Caller ‘Drinks a Little, Smokes Weed’
- Española School District Enrollment Drops at 40-day Count
- Man Wants Charges Filed Against K9 Newspaper Thief
- City Gets Sweet Deal on Forest Service Building
- County Not on Board with Civil Rights Commission Recommendations
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.