Armanda “Betty” Lopez Jackson, 96, resident of Espanola, New Mexico, for almost 60 years, died Wednesday, May 13, 2020, in Greenwood Village, Colorado. She was born Feb. 7, 1924, in Rodarte, NM, and was the daughter of Simón Lopez and Maria Felicita Cruz Lopez. On Sept. 1, 1950, she married Frank M Jackson in Los Alamos, NM, and they celebrated 49 years of marriage before his passing on April 21, 2000. Both were employees of LANL until their retirement. She then was best known for the many, many biscochitos she baked for her friends and neighbors, both in Espanola and in Littleton, CO, where she moved four years ago. Left behind to cherish her memory are her son Frank M (Pam) Jackson, Jr, of Centennial, CO, grandchildren Eric (Debbie) Jackson of Cave Creek, AZ, John M (Nina) Jackson of Centennial, CO, Laura Jackson (Monique) of New York City, and Kyra Wiens (Sean) of Tacoma, WA, great-grandson Brandon Jackson of Cave Creek, AZ, and numerous nieces, nephews, and cousins. She was predeceased by her parents, her husband, and her siblings, Sofia Leyba, Mariano Lopez, Dionicio Lopez, Jose Lopez, Octaviano Lopez, Estefanita Robinson, and Paul Lopez. Memorial services will be held at Santa Cruz Church, in Espanola, September 7, 2020, 10:00 a.m.
- Woman Battered after Challenging Non-mask Wearer
- Man Reported to Have Knife, But no Pants
- College Lays Off Nine Employees
- Stabbing Victim Uncooperative in Investigation
- Chama Calls Off July 4th Gathering
- County Cancels 4-H Fair
- West Side Adorned with Donated Flags
- Regulators Deny Request to Fund Superfund Cleanup
- Police Blotter: Wrestling Champ Just Charging His Phone
- O'Reilly's Auto Parts Robbed
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.