Bernie Q. Martinez passed away Thursday, December 16, 2021. She was born in Española, NM on March 28, 1926, to Jose C. Quintana and Reyes Quintana.She was preceded in death by her husband; Jesus Martinez, daughters; Jeannie Vasquez & Terri Rodriguez, parents; Reyes & Jose C. Quintana, brother; Carmel Quintana, sister; Rosela Quintana.Bernie is survived by daughter, Pauline Martinez of Española, NM, son; Edward Martinez and wife Julie of Laguna Hills, CA, son-in-laws; Joe Vasquez of Arroyo Seco and John Rodriguez of Rio Rancho.Bernie was the matriarch of her family and she loved them all dearly. She loved to cook, knit, crochet & sew. She loved to travel, get to know new places & experience new things. Bernie was loved by many and will be missed dearly by everyone who knew her. Rosary was recited on Saturday January 8, 2022 at Holy Cross Catholic Church at 10:30am. Funeral Service Mass followed at 11am.Pallbearers are Jeff Rodriguez, Jessy Martinez, Jeremy Rodriguez, Rodney Casados Jr., Antonio Casados, Rodney Casados Sr., Ben Chan and Nick Chan.
- Daughter Accuses Mom of Stealing Her Weed
- Former Deputy Sues Former Sheriff, County
- Cops Find Drugs In Stolen Vehicle
- RACHEL JULIE “GIGGLES” GARCIA
- Pregnancy Advice Leads to Battery
- Mesa Vista Mourns Loss of Coaches
- National Guard Signs Armory Building to City
- Drug Dealing, Pimping in Walmart Parking Lot
- Low Firefighter Staffing Affects Response Times
- Dulce Finds Its Offense Under New Coach, Takes NRG Consolation Title
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.