Christopher Brian Rocha, 46, resident of Española, New Mexico, formerly of Colorado, passed away Tuesday, January 12, 2021. Chris was a loving husband to his wife Kristine Rocha, who preceded him in death. He was an amazing father, leader, brother, friend, an astonishing chef, and so much more. He will be deeply missed by all who knew him. He loved making music, whether it was with the piano or drums, and he will be playing on forever. We know that we will feel his love through every amazing meal we eat, as his love was shown for all through the incredible dishes he prepared. He is survived by his partner Andrea Lenora Martinez, and his beloved children, all of Española, New Mexico: KayCee Malaya Rocha, Matteo Curtis Rocha, Miles Anthony Rocha, Hope Diamond Martinez-Rocha, Samantha Ruby Martinez-Rocha, and Dezmund Conan Paul Marcus.
- Sleepy Ride down Rivreside Drive
- Ranchitos Homeless Camp Razed
- Woman Fends off Thief with Stick
- Getting More Than Food at the Drive-thru
- People Held Hostage over Woman's Lost or Stolen Cell Phone
- Two Counties, One City
- Kenny K. Medina
- City, Jemez Match Wits on Light Ownership
- Don't Bury Your Dog in Someone Else's Yard
- Family Finds Human Skull in Front Yard
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.