Elaine Moya 60, a resident of Chimayo N.M. passed away suddenly on Sunday June 7, 2020. She was daughter of Eduardo and Natalia Moya, mother to Ivan, Jesse, Jasmine, Frankie and Selena Moya and a wonderful grandmother to her Grandchildren Aaliyah, Natalia, Nichole, Neveah, Genisis, Joshua, and her first and beloved grandson her “Cabezon” Elijah G. Moya whom she now joins in heaven along with her Mom Natalia, Dad Edward, Sisters Sharon and Darlene and son Frankie. As much as she was and continues to be loved by family and friends, the love she gave was unmatched and will never be forgotten. Mommy, Mama, Mom Grandma,” Sweggz” Elaine we love you and will always remember you! Services were held Monday, June 22, 2020 at 6:00 pm in the Sangre de Cristo Chapel of DeVargas Funeral Home & Crematory. Burial Service was held the following day on Tue. June 23, 2020 at 10am at Calvary Chapel in Arroyo Seco. The family of Elaine Moya has entrusted the care of their loved one to the DeVargas Funeral Home & Crematory of the Espanola Valley. 505-747-7477-www.devargasfuneral.com
- State Police Informant Running Three Meth Labs?
- FBI Requested to Help Stop Voodoo at Hotel
- Disagreement over Mechanic's Work Leads to Shooting
- Man Found Dead at Cooks Trailer Park
- Man Disappears Near Christ of the Desert Monastery
- Overmedicated Driver Given Ride Home
- Drugs Probable Cause of Three-Car Crash at Dreamcatcher Intersection
- KIMBERLY (Kim) MARTINEZ
- Chama's First Mayor Celebrates 100th Birthday
- JEREMY “SHERM” TRUJILLO
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.