Erma Gene Romero, 65, a resident of Fairview, got her wings and went to walk with the angels on June 1st 2021. Erma was preceded in death by her mother, Adela Romero and father, Placido Romero; brother, Jose Jr.; and sister, Roberta. Erma was a fun loving woman who enjoyed talking and making friends wherever she went. There was never a place she couldn’t go where she didn’t make a friend. She will be greatly missed by all and remembered for her feisty spirit. Erma is survived by her daughter, Rheanna Sandoval (Kyle), and her two granddaughters who were her world, Khareena (age 7), Luna (age 1), sister, Neoma Salazar, great-niece, Nicole Mascarenas (George); Great nephews; Curtis Cruz (Cheyenne) and Dereck Salazar (Monica); great-great nieces and nephew; Johnnica, Melody, Santiago, Olivia and CamiLynn; special friends, Carol Owen and Eric Yazzie; and many beloved relatives. Services will be held Friday, June 11th at Holy Cross Catholic Church in Santa Cruz. Rosary to be recited at 10:30 am with a Memorial Mass to follow at 11:30 am, with burial to follow at the Holy Cross Catholic Cemetery. The family of Erma Gene Romero have entrusted the care of their loved one to DeVargas Funeral Home & Crematory of the Española Valley. www.devargasfuneral.com 505-747-7477
- Espanola Police Officer(s) Shoot Man at Ranchitos Park
- Woman Asks Grandma for Money to Buy Drugs
- Woman with Ax Pounds on Truchas Resident's Front Door
- RACHEL LEE HERRERA
- Cops Must Train to Detect Cannabis Impaired Driving
- Council Tables Appeal for Trailer Variance
- Yvonne Salazar
- Rio Arriba County Deputy Dies in Motorcycle Crash
- The People's Courts Should Be Fully Open Now
- Attention, Allsups Customers: Striptease Show Now at Pump Three!
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.