Felipe Gurule 76 a resident of Redcliff, Colorado, formally of Vallecitos, New Mexico, passed away on Friday, April 24,2020. Felipe was preceded in death by his partner of 28 years Judy Pena, his parents Navor and Amalia Gurule, sister Ninfa Gallegos and grandson Timothy Joseph Rivera. Felipe is survived by his four children Greg(Maryann) Gurule, Eric(Curry) Gurule, Felicia(John) Hilleary, Alicia(Wayne) Rivera, twelve grandchildren and nine great grandchildren, stepsons Rick(Kirsten) Pena and their children and Juan(Myra) Pena and their children, four brothers Tony(Velma) Gurule of Albuquerque, Nerio(Alice) Gurule of El Rito, Timmy (Naomi) Gurule of Grants and John(Monica) Roybal of Santa Fe, five sisters Dorothy(Robert) Bernal of Santa Fe, Rose(Franciso) Henderson of Albuquerque, Manuelita(Tony) Jaramillo of Albuquerque, Cordy Sisneros of Ojo Caliente and Priscilla (Floyd) Baldonado of El Rito. He is also survived by Uncle Harvey (Edulia) Barela, Uncle Salome Roybal and Aunt Maria Barela and many nieces, nephews and friends. Felipe always had a smile and was always joking. He loved coming to New Mexico, his home to visit family. He loved Spanish music dancing and getting together with his brothers and sisters. Felipe was also an avid outdoorsman and loved camping, fishing and hunting. Felipe will be dearly missed by all who knew him. Due to COVID19 a memorial service and burial will be at a later date.
- Rio Arriba Sheriff Arrested
- COVID-19 Claims First Life in Rio Arriba
- Councilor Questioned over Alleged Harassment
- Police Blotter: This Hotel Room Comes with a Naked Man
- Freshman Councilor Charged with Conspiracy
- Jeanette Salazar Greene
- Police Seize Two of Sheriff's Phones
- We'd Like Our Sheriff Back, Please
- Public Safety Chief Confirmation Fight Ends after 28 Weeks
- Police Blotter: Truck Found Up in Flames
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.