On June 3, 2021 our creator called Flora Garcia of Canjilon, NM into His Eternal Glory. Flora was born July 31, 1938. She is preceded in death by her parents Jose de La Luz and Eufemia Martinez; husband Emilio Garcia; brothers Jose Pedro, Jose Reyes, and Lorenzo Martinez; sisters Julia Garcia and Casilda Leyba; grandson Baby Lujan, and son-in-law Donald May. She is survived by her daughters Christine May and Mary Garcia; sisters Celina “Sally” Montaño and Marcella Herrera; sisters-in-law Rebecca Martinez, Julia Gallegos and Donna Espinoza; and grandchildren Carlos and Tommy May, Richard, Ruby, and Raymond Lujan. She was blessed with 9 great-grandchildren, 1 great-great grandchild, and many nieces, nephews and friends. A private burial will be held at a later date. Thank you for your prayers, visits, calls, cards, and monetary gifts. Thank you to the AmberCare staff for the professional and attentive care they provided for our mother, as well as the staff at Rivera Family Funeral Home in Española. We will always be grateful. Numbers 6:24-26 – The Lord bless her and keep her; the Lord make His face shine on her and be gracious to her; the Lord lift up His blessing upon her and give her peace. We ask this in the mighty Name of Jesus, Amen.
- Espanola Police Officer(s) Shoot Man at Ranchitos Park
- Woman Asks Grandma for Money to Buy Drugs
- Woman with Ax Pounds on Truchas Resident's Front Door
- RACHEL LEE HERRERA
- Cops Must Train to Detect Cannabis Impaired Driving
- Council Tables Appeal for Trailer Variance
- Yvonne Salazar
- Rio Arriba County Deputy Dies in Motorcycle Crash
- The People's Courts Should Be Fully Open Now
- Attention, Allsups Customers: Striptease Show Now at Pump Three!
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.