Helen Vigil Maes went to be with our Lord on August 28, 2020 following injuries sustained in an accident. She is survived by her husband George Maes, her parents Jose and Lydia Vigil, her children Joshua, Melony, and Patricia. She is also survived by her five sisters Mabel, Linda, Felicia, Amanda, and Anna, 3 nieces, 3 nephews, 1 great nephew and her stepdaugther Ramona. Her husband would like to thank the doctors at St. Vincent’s Hospital in Santa Fe for ensuring that Helen had a peaceful transition.
- Love Triangle Leads to Hernandez Man Getting Shot
- Man Chases Semi Trucks for Sexual Excitement
- Masseuse Advises No Happy Endings
- Attorney Sues County over Jail Records Request
- Daniel Ryan Martinez
- Bear Sightings Increase As They Ready for Winter
- Two Pedestrians Killed in Fairview
- Northern Enrollment Rises 11 Percent
- Mayor Not A Trouble-maker
- Propane Truck Crash Close Call
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.