Jackie “Gigi” Gutierrez. She is preceded in death by her mother, Donna Gutierrez, paternal grandparents, Valentino and Esquipula Gutierrez, and her maternal grandfather Michael P. Tafoya. She is survived by her son, Isaiah Arguero Gutierrez, Father, Joseph V. Gutierrez, sisters, Paula “O’s” Gutierrez, Melony Gutierrez (spouse Sammy Naranjo), brother, Joseph “Joey” Gutierrez (spouse Jessica Naranjo), and her dog Smokey Gutierrez. She loved sports; her favorite teams were OU and the Denver Broncos. She also loved watching her nieces play basketball and was a huge supporter. She loved her family and friends. She loved traveling; exploring new places and meeting new people. She was passionate about the environment and enjoyed making an impact everywhere she went. She spent 20 years in the environmental field and made a difference in various local communities. She was also a huge supporter of her sons music profession and loved watching him grow into the person he is today. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, all services will be held privately and amongst family.
- Seven-Eyed Man Fears Sheriff's Office's White Supremecists
- Woman Loses Home and Cat in Alleged Arson by Ex
- Caller: Write Tickets at Fairview Light; "Do Your Jobs"
- Pipefitters Apprenticeship Starts This Fall
- Sostenga Grows to Meet Local Food Demand
- Helen R. Cata
- Jackie “Gigi” Gutierrez
- Jicarilla Nation Virus Outbreak Prompts Lockdown
- Deceit and Lies
- Telling Stories through the Arts
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.