On May 13, 2021, in the early morning hours, at the precious age of 82, our beloved mother, Marcella “Marcy” Hill, passed away from natural causes. She will lovingly be remembered by her children, Joy Dean (Barry Dean), Danny (Lori Martinez), Jerry, and Chris Martinez as a warm and caring mom. Marcy was born in Española, New Mexico, to Nedio Sanchez and Rose Romero. She graduated from Española High School and went on to become a successful Spanish Translator in Southern California. There she purchased homes Hawthorn, Whittier, Palm Springs, San Juan Capistrano, and finally in Mission Viejo where she will be laid to rest. Marcy was so proud of and loved her grandchildren, Devin, Daniel, Matt, Natalie, Joey, Jake, Julian, Chris Jr. and Yessenia. Equally special to her were her great-grandchildren, Daisy, Hazel, and Myles. Marcy is smiling down on us all, arm in arm, with her husband Kenneth Hill who passed away several years ago.
- Espanola Police Officer(s) Shoot Man at Ranchitos Park
- Woman Asks Grandma for Money to Buy Drugs
- Woman with Ax Pounds on Truchas Resident's Front Door
- RACHEL LEE HERRERA
- Cops Must Train to Detect Cannabis Impaired Driving
- Council Tables Appeal for Trailer Variance
- Yvonne Salazar
- Rio Arriba County Deputy Dies in Motorcycle Crash
- The People's Courts Should Be Fully Open Now
- Attention, Allsups Customers: Striptease Show Now at Pump Three!
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.