Mary G. Archuleta “Winkie”, 91 of Chamita passed away on June 29, 2020. Mary was the pillar and patriarch of the Archuleta family. She was a home maker, farmer’s wife, gardener, and one of the hardest working women in Chamita. She was proceeded in death by her parents Fransisco and Margarita Gallegos, Aunt Pilar Herrera, Brother Rosario Gallegos, Husband Jose Elias Archuleta, her beloved son Erwin Archuleta, grandsons Ivan and Justin Archuleta. She is survived by her daughter Bernice (Samuel Jake) Atencio, Sons Frank (Lupe) Archuleta, and Michael (Carmelita) Archuleta. Grandchildren: Angelo ( Amanda Sandoval), Audrea (Sophia), Arlette (Marty Adelman), Francesca and Christopher Archuleta, Amber Archuleta, Mary Margaret, Elizabeth, Monica Archuleta and Ashley Montoya. God daughter, Cecilia Herrera, Seven great grandchildren and two great-great grandchildren. Those who served as pallbearers were: Angelo Atencio, Marty Adelman, Audrea Atencio, Christopher Archuleta, Francesca Archuleta, Arlette Atencio Adelman. Honorary pallbearers are Monica Archuleta, Michelle Jacquez Romero and Joby Atencio. Rosary was recited on Thursday July 2, 2020 at 7pm at Rivera Family Funeral Home. Mass of Christian Burial was celebrated on Friday July 3, 2020 at 1pm at Sacred Heart Church Española, NM. Interment immediately followed at the San Pedro Cemetary in Chamita, NM.
- State Police Informant Running Three Meth Labs?
- FBI Requested to Help Stop Voodoo at Hotel
- Disagreement over Mechanic's Work Leads to Shooting
- Man Found Dead at Cooks Trailer Park
- Man Disappears Near Christ of the Desert Monastery
- Overmedicated Driver Given Ride Home
- Drugs Probable Cause of Three-Car Crash at Dreamcatcher Intersection
- KIMBERLY (Kim) MARTINEZ
- Chama's First Mayor Celebrates 100th Birthday
- JEREMY “SHERM” TRUJILLO
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.