Sally L. Archuleta, 49 a resident of Albuquerque formally from Dixon, NM. passed away from a lengthy illness on Friday June 5, 2020. She passed peacefully with her companion Rick Marin by her side. She was preceded in death by her parents Claudio Archuleta and Beatrice Archuleta and Baby sister Jennie Archuleta. She is survived by her companion of many years Rick Marin, son Desi Marin, her Brothers Jerry Archuleta, Alex Archuleta and wife Amy. Sisters Clara Lopez and husband Patricio Lopez, Becky Padilla. Nephews Jason Lopez, Stevie Padilla, Andrew Archuleta and Nephew and Godson Adam Archuleta. Nieces Ashley Crespin and husband David, Linda Padilla. Her Godmother Laura Medina of Las Cruces and many other friends and family members. Serving as honorary pallbearers Desi Marin, Jason Lopez, Ashley Crespin, Linda and Stevie Padilla, Adam and Andrew Archuleta. Sally worked with NMSP Special Investigations for many years. Sally enjoyed her job and being in the outdoors fishing and hunting. Sally also enjoyed going to Denver to watch her Denver Broncos play and was an avid fan of the New York Yankees. She also enjoyed spending time with her family and friends. The family of Sally Archuleta would like to give thanks and appreciation to the Doctors and Nurses at Anna Kaseman Hospital Oncology and Hospice Centers. The family appreciates all prayers and condolences. God Bless.
- Landlord Locks Angelina's
- Trash Authority Has No Operable Polycart Trucks, Down Six Staff
- TIerra Amarilla Medics Work Major Collision Alone
- Outgoing City Clerk Sees Much Potential in Valley
- Teen Shot in Head; Possibly During Carjacking Attempt
- Man Wants Charges Filed Against K9 Newspaper Thief
- City Gets Sweet Deal on Forest Service Building
- Española School District Enrollment Drops at 40-day Count
- County Not on Board with Civil Rights Commission Recommendations
- Politics Aside, Participate in the Fight
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.