William Jake Honeycutt, 73, a resident of Chama, New Mexico passed away on Friday, November 20th 2020. Jake was preceded in death by his parents Jake and Ollie Honeycutt and brother Kenny Honeycutt. Jake was enlisted into the Navy on April 19th, 1966 and was honorably discharged on May 8th 1970. He proudly served on the S.S. Constellation. He received the National Defense Service Metal, Vietnam Service Medal, Navy Unit Commendation Ribbon, Meritorious Unit Commendation Ribbon, as well as 7th Fleet Letter of Commendation. Photography was a lifelong pursuit for Jake Honeycutt. From Naval Combat photographer in Vietnam, his career had led him to the position of staff photographer of the Santa Fe New Mexican, sports photographer for Rodeo News, and photographer for the Los Alamos National Laboratory. He is survived in death by his wife Jan Honeycutt; brother Larry Honeycutt; sister-in-law; Rhonda Honeycutt, nephew; Hank Honeycutt, stepchildren; Alan Tregellas & Sandy Carden, Four grandchildren; Seven great grandchildren. Friends will remember his good sense of humor and great laugh. Because of the ongoing Pandemic and the Governor’s health orders services have been postponed until a more safe and appropriate time. The family of William Jake Honeycutt has entrusted their loved one to DeVargas FuneralHome & Crematory of the Española Valley. 505-747-7477-www.devargasfuneral.com
- Drugs Probable Cause of Three-Car Crash at Dreamcatcher Intersection
- Man Found Dead at Cooks Trailer Park
- State Police Informant Running Three Meth Labs?
- Man Dies in Santa Clara Canyon from Crash Injuries
- Woman Arrested in Colorado for Española Shooting Death
- Man Disappears Near Christ of the Desert Monastery
- Man Murdered in Car by Holy Cross Church
- Ranchitos Pool Gets $143K Face Lift
- Kidnapped Woman, Not, Arrested for Battery
- No Bond for Alleged Jiron Street Shooter
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.