Lapel camera footage obtained through the New Mexico Inspection of Public Records Act shows a 15-year-old special education student at Española Valley High School being tased by Rio Arriba County Sheriff’s Deputy Jeremy Barnes on May 10, for allegedly failing to comply with a search.
- Masseuse Advises No Happy Endings
- Bear Sightings Increase As They Ready for Winter
- Attorney Sues County over Jail Records Request
- Daniel Ryan Martinez
- U.S. Legislators Should Support DACA Bill
- Love Triangle Leads to Hernandez Man Getting Shot
- Santa Cruz Dam to Get Juiced Up
- Espanola School District Spends $800 K During First Month of Pandemic
- Northern Enrollment Rises 11 Percent
- Man Chases Semi Trucks for Sexual Excitement
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.