2019 Jemez Mountains Electric Cooperative Elections
- By Amanda Martinez SUN Staff Writer
Long after the votes were cast in the 2019 Jemez Mountains Electric Cooperative elections, the balance of power between two competing factions on the Co-op Board of Trustees was still unclear. SUN Staff Writer Amanda Martinez was there every step of the way.
45 updates to this series since Updated
Post a comment as anonymous
Watch this discussion. Stop watching this discussion.
- Troubled Española Apartment Complex to Close April 1
- Only Rio Arriba County Girl Scout Snubbed by City
- J.R. Giddens Out at Northern
- Mountain Lion Killed in Chimayó
- Residents Warn of Mine's Health Impact
- Congresswoman: USPS Must Act on Chimayó Post Office
- SUN Boosts Girl Scout After City's Cookie Snub
- Rio Arriba County Still Plagued by Dirty Politics
- McCurdy to Hold Lottery for New Students
- Mural by El Rito Elementary Students Draws Praise
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Welcome to the discussion.
Keep it Clean. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd, racist or sexually-oriented language.
PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK.
Don't Threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
Be Nice. No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism that is degrading to another person.
Be Proactive. Use the 'Report' link on each comment to let us know of abusive posts.
Share with Us. We'd love to hear eyewitness accounts, the history behind an article.